Content & Structure
1. The data source is real and scientific.
2. The whole group focuses on a given topic or a certain area.
3. The opening part contains greetings and a brief introduction of topics; the main part contains transition words; the conclusion is complete.
4. There are no major language problems, and the content could be well understood.
1. Team members complete the presentation together.
2. Each team member spends 3 to 5 minutes making the presentation.
3. The main content and terminologies used by each team member are consistent, and there is a link between the team members.
p p t
1.Reasonable layout: the layout background is clear and concise, and there is no text stacking.
2. Outstanding information: there is a clear title and proper use of font size and color.
3. Written language: The language on PPT slides is accurate and concise, without major grammar or spelling errors.